Having tied the knot on Saturday night, it wasn’t long before the first video from Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries’ wedding hit the web. But unlike all the paparazzi photos from before and during the ceremony, this footage comes approved from the Kardashians’ TV home, E!
Ryan Seacrest, who produces the family’s TV shows, tweeted out a video recap of the lavish nuptials, which includes behind the scenes pre-ceremony looks as well as an up close glimpses of the pair at the altar. Perhaps the cutest part, though, was seeing Kourtney Kardashian’s son, Mason, run wild as the ring bearer.
The video affords a look at Kim’s Vera Wang gown, which was topped off by a gorgeous headpiece
- Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries’ High School Pics: Shocking Truth Revealed!
- Kim Kardashian Wedding Party Favors Personalized with Mr. & Mrs. Humphries
- Kim Kardashian Already Planning Wedding: ‘I’ve Envisioned The Whole Thing!’
- Kim Kardashian Crashes Kris Humphries’ Bachelor Party
- Kim Kardashian on Her Wedding Day: First Look!
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.