“The movie was really interesting,” Kardashian coyly shot back after Curry asked about her Wednesday date night, on which she checked out a showing of “The Hunger Games” with West in New York City. “Kanye and I have been friends for years. You never know what the future holds or where my life will take me.”
And if Kardashian is trying to quell whisperings that she and Kanye are nothing more than friends, she may want to pack an overnight bag the next time she spends the night at his Manhattan pad. The starlet was spotted leaving Kanye’s house Thursday morning, wearing the same leather pants and sleeveless T-shirt she was sporting the previous night.
Kardashian, who told Curry that she has given up spending any time on the Internet other than on Twitter, may want to take a gander at the blogosphere — it’s hard to refute the all-telling walk-of-shame getup.
- Rumors That Kanye West IS Holding A Fashion Show This Season Intensify
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Made a Music Video for … Megaupload?
- Kim Kardashian Tweets Down Mark Sanchez Dating Rumors
- Kanye West Unwelcome At Paris Fashion Week Shows
- Kanye West Says People Take A Look At Him ‘like Hitler’
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.