Hamm told the magazine, “Whether it’s Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian or whoever, stupidity is certainly celebrated. Being a f**king idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture because you’re rewarded significantly.”
“I just heard about the comment Jon Hamm made about me in an interview. I respect Jon and I am a firm believer that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that not everyone takes the same path in life. We’re all working hard and we all have to respect one another. Calling someone who runs their own businesses, is a part of a successful TV show, produces, writes, designs, and creates, ‘stupid,’ is in my opinion careless.”
- Jon Hamm Slams Kim Kardashian For ‘Idiot Culture’
- Khloe Kardashian responds to rumors O.J. Simpson is her father
- Amber Rose apologises to Kim Kardashian for calling her ‘homewrecker’
- Kim Kardashian Cheated On First Husband Hints Ray J In Tell-All Book
- Kim Kardashian: ‘I Believe In Love, Always’
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.