Ever since Kim Kardashian’s multi-million dollar wedding at ex-Google executive Eric Schmidt’s estate, brides have been wary of the Montecito, Calif. venue and are saying it’s “jinxed,” according to RadarOnline.
The middle Kardashian sister married NBA player Kris Humphries at the usually popular summer wedding spot in August 2011.The couple’s marriage lasted just 72 days, and RadarOnline‘s source says that other brides don’t want to share the same fate.
“Kim, being a reality TV star, also brings the level of class down -– people are reluctant to follow in her nouveau riche footsteps and think it’s tacky now to wed in the same place she has,” the source told RadarOnline.
- Kim Kardashian on Her Wedding Day: First Look!
- Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries Wedding Day Video
- Kim Kardashian: ‘My Next Wedding Will Have No Cameras’
- Kim Kardashian Already Planning Wedding: ‘I’ve Envisioned The Whole Thing!’
- Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Will Be Televised As A Two-Part Special