Kimberly Stewart gave birth to a baby girl Sunday in L.A. This is the first child for the 31-year-old actress, model and daughter of legendary rocker Rod Stewart. Oscar-winner Benicio del Toro’s rep confirmed to Us Weekly in April that he was the father.
PHOTOS: Summer pregnancies
“Benicio is the father and very supportive,” the 44-year-old actor’s rep told Us. “Although [he and Kimberly] are not a couple, they are looking forward to the arrival of the baby.”
PHOTOS: Best and worst celebrity births
A source tells Us that Rod, 66, and his current wife Penny Lancaster-Stewart were at the hospital during Kimberly’s delivery. Alana Collins, who is Kimberly’s mother and Rod’s first wife, was also present.
The baby — who has yet to be named — was 22 inches long and weighed 8 lbs 9 oz.
- The Soccer Star David Beckham Says His Wife Victoria Has Given Birth to a Healthy Baby Girl
- Ivanka Trump gives birth to baby girl
- Jessica Alba Gives Birth To Baby Daughter Haven Garner
- Jon Stewart Assumes ‘Twitter Pundits’
- Parents’ shock as smiling baby girl is born with two front teeth
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.