With a Drew League game tied at 137 (yeah, that’s right.. 137), Kobe Bryant slowly dribbled the ball up the court and went one on one with Oklahoma City guard James Harden. Just like he has done plenty of times before, the five-time NBA champion went to the top of the key and knocked down a fadeaway jumper to win the game.
Bryant scored 45 points along with the game-winner and of course, the fans in attendance mobbed Bryant at half court as he raised his arms in triumph.
This will certainly draw some attention away from the alleged church incident, in which Kobe was accused of injuring a man’s wrist over possible cellphone-camera photos of the Bryant family.
However, it might not take Lakers fans’ eyes from reports saying Bryant has offers to play in Chinafor more than $1.5 million a month.
- Report:Kobe Bryant 81 Point Game Recreated On NBA 2k11
- Bryant mulling purports to play in China
- Bears refuse to bend to new kickoff rule, told by league to stop mid-game
- Michael Beasley and Matt Barnes enter separate summer time league altercations
- Michael Beasley and Matt Barnes get into separate summer league altercations
Category: Crazy/ Weird/ Funny
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.