The couple, who became engaged for the second time in November, shared the news with PEOPLE, saying, “It’s an amazing time in our life and we can’t wait to meet the new addition to our growing family.”
Cavallari, 25, started dating the Chicago Bears quarterback in the fall of 2010. The pair announced they were engaged in April, only to call off the wedding and their relationship in July — days before Cavallari’s wedding gown photo shoot was published in Life & Style.
Cavallari went on to appear on the latest season of “Dancing With The Stars” in the fall and Cutler was spotted cheering her on from the audience, sparking rumors of reconciliation and another engagement.
- Kristin Cavallari Accepts Invitation To The Marine Corps Ball!
- Pregnant Nia Long Poses Naked, Shows Off Baby Bump For Ebony Magazine
- Beyoncé Shows Off Baby Bump In Bodycon Dress
- Hilary Duff Baby Bump: Actress Shows Off Growing Belly
- Rob Kardashian ‘Dancing With The Stars’
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.