The first, unveiled last night, shows the singer going back to basics (stylishly speaking, anyway) in a loose-fit spaghetti strap dress, poker-straight long locks and (shock-horror!) flat shoes, showing off her best ballet moves.
It’s a softer, more natural-look Gaga than we’re used to – all earthy and ethereal – and we’ve got to admit, it makes a refreshing change from all the gravity-defying platforms, out of control headpieces and dresses made of raw meat.
- Watch:Lady Gaga Marrying? Bookies Start Their Bets
- Lady Gaga: ‘Hillary Clinton Has More Important Things To Worry About
- Move Over Santa,Lady Gaga Is Taking Over The Workshop
- Lady Gaga Cross Dresses As Jo Calderone For MTV VMAs
- Lady Gaga sings ‘Born This Way’ at Rome gay rally
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.