With each passing day, our lives become more intertwined with the latest sporting machine from Lexus. Previously contained only through still photography, the Lexus LS TMG Edition has now been captured by a video camera: The 641-horsepower sport sedan was seen in its native habitat, which is stalking the twists and turns of Germany’s Nürburgring.
We are still waiting to learn more about this oddly enticing product born from the Cologne garage of Toyota Motorsport GmbH. So far, all we’ve got to go on is the leaked spec sheet. That slip of conveniently laid-out paper has us eager to get quite a bit closer to the LS TMG.
- Super Lexus LS has a name (and specs): TMG Edition
- Mystery Super Lexus LS Spotting Lapping Nürburgring
- Lexus Confirms LFA Nürburgring Record With New Footage
- Lexus Vows Bolder Design, Won’t “Always Stay In The Middle Of Mainstream”
- 2013 Lexus GS 450h To Debut In Frankfurt
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.