Lindsay Lohan may be only the latest star to enter the comeback kid arena, but she’s definitely doing so in her own style. Although there has been no shortage of media coverage when it comes to the reformed party girl, Lohan’s re-emergence into the limelight hasn’t come without a heavy dose of scrutiny.
With or without her signature red hair, Lohan’s image — smiling on the red carpet or pouting for a mug shot — is a mainstay of American pop culture. But over the past few years, Lohan has ditched her fiery locks for a bunny-blonde ‘do and grown out of her Disney star looks, causing many of her fans to do a double take.
Lohan looked all grown up when she recently sat down with the “Today” show’s Matt Lauer to talk about her comeback at the ripe old age of 25 and promote her forthcoming “Saturday Night Live” hosting gig. With time and a series of smart career moves, the former Disney star will likely once again focus on the work she’s done rather than the “work” she’s had done.
- Lindsay Lohan Receives Positive Feedback From Judge
- Lindsay Lohan Vows To ‘Not Let Anyone Down’
- Lindsay Lohan Steps Out In See-Through Shirt On Shopping Trip
- Lindsay Lohan Back at Work Posing for Philipp Plein
- Lindsay Lohan Threatens to Sue Media Over Drunk, Drugs Claims
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.