Could we be more excited? The fifth season of “Mad Men” premieres March 25, and the return of television’s most stylish series has already inspired #draping,Banana Republic’s Spring 2012 collection and speculation that bitchy Betty is back.
Now with the world premiere of “Mad Men” Wednesday night at ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood, we can be one step closer to joining Don Draper, Roger Sterling, Peggy, Betty, Joan and the rest of the gang as they weather the tumultuous events of the second-half of the 1960s. Launch the gallery below to see AMC’s telegenic stars hitting the red carpet, and click through to Maureen Ryan’s two-part interview with Jon Hamm for a few Season 5 spoilers.
- Joan Rivers Talks Smoking Pot With Betty White
- Joan Rivers Attacks Newt Gingrich’s Weight
- Taylor Swift, Zac Efron Step Out For ‘The Lorax’ Premiere
- Jared Gilmore Says, January Jones Not As Nice As ‘Mad Men’ Co-Stars
- ‘Glee’ Season 3 Premiere: Sue Gets Glitter Bombed
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.