It’s hard to believe that the woman who gave us some of the most timeless pop songs, who made ’80s iconic, who shocked the world with her creative–and revolutionary–take on sex and sexuality, and reinvented herself more times than we can even count, turns 53 today.
We can’t think of a better way to honor her than to highlight her most memorable looks. From the big hair and over-sized ’80s accessories of her ”Like a Virgin” days, to her super-sleek, politically charged “American Life”moments.
Madonna has truly done it all, and we can’t wait to see how she continues to reinvent her look–and sound–for the years to come.
Take a look at Madonna’s most memorable moments. Do you have a favorite?
- Castro 85th Birthday: Facts About The Former Cuban Leader
- Happy Ending To Tale Of Humpback Whale
- Obama turns 50: A Advancement of Grey
- Hugo Chavez turns 57 vowing to beat cancer
- Barack Obama’s 50th Birthday: Phone Leader Then & Now
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.