Lucien Lionel Chenier, visiting Monday from Ottawa, Ontario, only managed to scrawl “LUCI” in red letters on the Duck on a Rock outcrop before his screaming tour leader and other bystanders stopped him, the National Parks Traveler reported.
When asked why he thought it would be wise to graffiti the popular landmark, Chenier said that “It was so special that if he left his name then his kids would be able to see it 20 years from now,” according to a U.S. District Court complaint filed by Ranger David Robinson.
“I observed a male matching [the] description as the vandal walking towards me from the direction of Duck on a Rock,” Robinson wrote in the complaint, obtained by the Ottawa Citizen. “I made contact with the man and asked where he had been. He replied by pointing down at the rock where the red spray paint was visible.”
- John Edwards Indicted: Charged With Conspiracy, Campaign Finance Violations By Federal Grand Jury
- Bowling Rolls Into Grand Central Terminal
- Yankees Hit Record 3 Grand Slams In Win Over Oakland
- Insiders’ guide to US national parks
- Zimmerman gets creamed, doused after grand slam beats Phillies
Category: Crazy/ Weird/ Funny
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.