Amsterdam’s Dam Square is famous for several reasons–it’s the site of the city’s original dam, it’s home to the Royal Palace and Madame Tussauds–but perhaps its most tourist-friendly (read: for silly people) attraction is the abundance of pigeons that line the square.
Comedian Mark Malkoff decided to take it upon himself to be one with the pigeons and lie down in the square, becoming completely covered by the birds and all their glory. Tourists flocked (pun intended) around him to watch the display.
- MSNBC Suspends Mark Halperin For Criticizing Obama
- Mark Halperin MSNBC Suspended For Obama Comment
- News for LOVE Debuts All Eight Covers
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Covers Nirvana, Nails It!
- China’s Xinjiang says attacks on trade fair thwarted, but gives few details.
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.