Though Willow Smith didn’t start this trend, her entrance into the music industry at the tender age of 9 has perhaps reminded parents that their children are never too young to do their thing on YouTube. When it comes to viral hits, it seems the rule is simply the younger, the better.
Matty B is one particularly charming young performer, and he also got his start on “The Ellen Degeneres Show.” Matty, a cute, blue-eyed 9-year-old can only be described as a(n) (even) younger Justin Bieber. In his latest video, he covers Bieber’s latest single, “Boyfriend.”
- Sophia Grace And Rosie Rap On ‘Ellen’ Show: Girls Sing, Freestyle To Keri Hilson’s ‘Turn My Swag On’
- Nicki MInaj Meets 8-Year-Old “Super Bass” Singer Sophia Grace On ‘Ellen’
- Kristin Chenoweth Gets Pranked By Ellen DeGeneres
- Rosie O’Donnell Recalls Hollywood’s ‘Secret Lesbian Parties’
- Younger Celebrity Siblings Upstage Older Brothers And Sisters
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.