“Well listen, I’m 55 years old, I’ve given birth to five kids and I’ve raised 23 foster kids. So, that sounds like good news to me,” Bachmann told conservative radio host Scott Hennen when asked for her take on the matter.
Pawlenty adviser Vin Weber issued an apology after telling The Hill in an interview, “She’s got hometown appeal, she’s got ideological appeal, and, I hate to say it, but she’s got a little sex appeal too.” Weber made the remarks in predicting Bachmann will be tough to beat in the Iowa caucuses and the upcoming Ames straw poll next month.
Weber told “The Fix” blog at the Washington Post that Bachmann called him after he made the comments. “She said she knows I’ve always bent over backwards to say good things about her and that she took my comments as complimentary,” he said in an email. “We have been and remain good friends.”
- Michele Bachmann tries to widen appeal ahead of crucial Ames straw poll,More than a Tea Party darling?
- Republican Michele Bachmann wins Iowa Straw Poll
- News For Joe Scarborough Goes Off On Michele Bachmann: ‘She Is A Joke!’
- Ames Win Presents Positions Michele Bachmann As Rick Perry’s Top Obstacle To Be Anti-Romney
- Tim Pawlenty Pulling Ads Ahead Of Ames Straw Poll,
Category: Sex / Relationships
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.