The look doesn’t come cheap, however. The bills for Tamara Robertson, Bachmann’s hair and makeup stylist, have already reached $4,700, which Bachmann has paid for (just as past candidates have) with campaign funds.
Robertson was specifically requested after Bachmann admired her work at (where else?) Fox News, the New Yorker writes. Along with Bachmann’s press secretary, Alice Stewart, and personal assistant, Tera Dahl, she’s the one who keeps the candidate looking glamorous.
- Bachmann Strikes A Pose For Conservative Women Of 2012 Calendar
- Michele Bachmann’s Style Trouble:The Fashion Whip
- Michele Bachmann Calls Vin Weber’s ‘Sex Appeal’ Remark ‘Good News’
- Michele Bachmann and the Corn Dog
- News For Joe Scarborough Goes Off On Michele Bachmann: ‘She Is A Joke!’
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.