Well, it’s pretty hard to deny it now.
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher were spotted kissing at a party on Saturday, and it seems the “just friends” lines they’ve been telling everyone might not have been so accurate.
According to X17online.com, Kunis and Kutcher, who starred together on “That ’70s Show,” attended a wrap party for Kutcher’s Steve Jobs biopic, “Jobs,” and they were able to sneak in a kiss or two.
Earlier in July, the pair was spotted lunching at LA’s trendy Soho House, and it doesn’t seem like they were trying to hide their affection.
“They were seated on a couch on the same side of the table and Mila was running her hands through Ashton’s hair,” a source told Us Weekly about their Soho House outing. “She had her elbow resting on his back and couldn’t stop playing with his hair and rubbing his shoulders. He leaned in and whispered to her and kissed her cheek. They were holding hands.”
Though stories have been swirling that Kunis and Kutcher have been hooking up, the actors were quick to downplay any romance rumors that popped up in the spring.
Join the forum discussion on this post
- Ashton Kutcher Flings Water At Photographer At Kenny Chesney Concert
- Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis in ‘Friends With Benefits’ blooper reel
- Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis On Sex, Dating In Elle
- Ashton Kutcher to play late Apple founder Steve Jobs in upcoming biopic
- The Sexiest Woman of the Summer Is … Mila Kunis