After months of denying rumors the former “That ’70s Show” co-stars were an item, photographic proof of the couple kissing confirmed what we knew all along, and now their relationship is heating up even more.
Page Six reports that Kutcher “whisked” Kunis away on a romantic vacation to Bali, where they are staying at a five-star resort on the southern peninsula. There, the couple are surely enjoying “wooden four-poster beds, a sunken indoor bathtub and ultra-private pools,” reports the paper.
The pair even showed up to the wrap party for “Jobs,” last week at the Los Angeles restaurant Duplex. A partygoer told People magazine that “they showed up as a couple and left as a couple.” The insider source added that the couple “appeared to be lighthearted and in good spirits, and hardly left each other’s side. They stayed within five feet of each other practically the entire evening. It looked like young love.”
“Ashton was Mila’s first kiss while on ‘That ’70s Show,’ so they’ve always had a special bond. They started dating in the spring, and things have recently become more serious,” a source told Page Six.
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Kissing: Couple Spotted Getting Close
- Ashton Kutcher Flings Water At Photographer At Kenny Chesney Concert
- Ashton Kutcher Keeps ’2 And A Half Men’ Details Secret, Harassed By Letterman
- Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis On Sex, Dating In Elle
- Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis in ‘Friends With Benefits’ blooper reel