The Olympics are coming to London and the games are apparently a perfect opportunity for Mini to launch a new special edition. To be fair, Mini would view a sunny Tuesday as the perfect opportunity for a new special edition. Still, the Mini London 2012 Edition is here, and it’s arrival has been marked in a rather unique way.
Offered up in either Chili Red, White Silver or Lightning Blue, the Mini London 2012 Edition Coopers can be had in base, D, S or SD varieties. Each is outfitted with a pair of unique 17-inch gray wheels, red, white and blue interior stitching and a host of upgraded interior features such as lounge leather sport seats and chrome accents. The most notable interior feature, however, is the etching of the London skyline, which has a beautiful piano black backdrop.
- UK Prime minister Cameron Drives Two-Millionth Mini Off The Line
- London releases design for heavy 2012 Olympic medals
- Riots cast a pall over London Olympics
- Pippa Middleton Front Row At Temperley London Show, London Fashion Week
- EVO Thrashes The Mini Countryman WRC
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.