“It’s Big Ang’s secret store. It’s going to be spray tans and Botox, eyelash extensions, hair extensions, accessories — just things like that. I’m starting with one in Staten Island that should be opening in a couple of weeks,” Big Ang tells me.
But her biggest assets will not be available for purchase. “I only buy a 38 double D. I like to squeeze them in. As a kid growing up, I was always a 36 double D. The whole family has very big boobs, but then I had the kids and they were dead tits.”
Big Ang, whose real name is Angela Raiola, is the niece of Salvatore “Sally Dogs” Lombardi, a deceased captain of the Genovese crime family. In addition to working on the store, she’s writing a book called “Bigger Is Better: Real Life Wisdom from the No-Drama Mama,” and enjoying her eponymous spin-off, “Big Ang.”
- ‘Mob Wives’ Star Karen Gravano Talks About Infamous Dad In Memoir
- Renee Graziano, ‘Mob Wives’ Star, Talks The Ultimate Betrayal
- Dominic Cooper In ‘Motor City’: ‘Devil’s Double’ Star Bags Role
- Google Open First Ever Chromebook Store
- Microsoft India Online Store Down After Hackers Take User Data