Anna told the Daily Mail that women shouldn’t have to choose between motherhood and a career, saying, “‘Having children has never stopped me. I love my children but I think I would get bored if I stopped working.”
And keep working she did, not only after giving birth but all through her pregnancy, hitting the catwalk for Jane Davidson this past July. The endurance comes from experience, as Freemantle’s modeling resume includes prestigious names like Louis Vuitton, Valentino and Versace as well as top fashion magazines like Elle and Vogue.
So what’s her supernatural secret? The 32-year-old claims, “I’ve always been a pretty active person so the minute I got out of labor the one thing I really felt like was to get back on my feet and go for walks.”
Freemantle continues (to make us feel bad): “I guess a bit of good genes in terms of the elasticity of the skin with no stretch-marks whatsoever as a result was pure luck …. and a lot of bio oil for the stretch marks.”
Those must be some pretty extraordinary genes. Maybe the model swapped secrets with supermodel Miranda Kerr, who also made an impressive (and envious) return to the runway after a brief seven month hiatus. Heidi Klum is another one of those miracle women who even after four children is still in tip-top shape.
- Transgender Contestant Returns to “America’s Next Top Model”
- Miranda, Adriana and Alessandra Battle It Out For The Sexiest Mother Title At Victoria’s Secret ‘What Is Sexy?’ party
- Why We Want Birth control Innovation
- Britain and Ireland’s Next Top Model contestants dare to bare it all in first nude photoshoot
- Gadhafi Daughter Aisha Gadhafi Gives Birth in Algeria
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.