With the success that “Modern Family” had at Sunday’s Emmy Awards – the show raked in wins in four major categories — it looks they’ll have to make room for one more fresh face to share in their glory. While twin baby girls initially shared the role of Lily Tucker-Pritchett, daughter to Cam and Mitchell, the role has now gone to an older version of the character, the adorable Aubrey Anderson-Emmons.
AOL TV has an exclusive clip of Anderson-Emmons as Lily — and her more than attentive daddy, Cam. From holding her hand during shower time to literally having his toddler hanging from his neck, this season, which debuts Sept. 21, Cam’s displaying the trials and tribulations of parenthood — and the dreaded and inevitable separation anxiety that is far too familiar for every parent — at its best.
- ‘Arrested’ actor lands role on ‘Modern Family’
- Lily Aldridge Sizzles In Scantily-Clad Honeymoon Wear By Victoria’s Secret
- Josh Groban Added to Andy’s Family on ‘The Office’
- Box Office Preview: ‘Lion’ could be king again
- How to put an end to modern day slavery
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.