There is a debate that’s been raging for decades now, and it revolves around the extremely exciting world ofcar insurance. The discussion is centered on the topic of gender, and its relationship to insurance premiums. It seems that men, on average, have higher premiums compared to the ones carried by women. In an odd twist, however, a survey was recently conducted that found women are the ones fibbing a bit more often when applying for those premiums.
According to United Kingdom-based eInsurance Group, 51 percent of declined premiums were ones handed in by females. The top lies found on these premiums revolve around a lack of disclosure with regards to convictions, lying about the length of time being licensed and attempting to get a discount for no claims. Men took the lead on the first lie, but women were the “winners” on the second two counts.
- Women Attendance Declined at Church: Survey
- Health insurance coverage in the United States
- News For Kansas Abortion Insurance Restrictions Are Challenged In Court
- German Insurance Company: Threw Sex Party For Salesmen
- Do You Have Enough Homeowner’s Insurance Coverage
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.