A mother from Ellwood City, Pa. claims several high school football players forced her 13-year-old son to drink urine out of a plastic soda bottle while he was riding his bike, and is demanding school and police authorities take action, WPXI reported.
Although charges against the football players were dropped by the Ellwood City Police department and the boys have been disciplined “according to school policy,” the son’s mother told the station that she doesn’t think justice has been served.
“I want to see Ellwood City Schools take further action on the boys. I mean it’s happening way too often to these kids. It’s every day somebody’s getting beat up. They’re getting pushed. They’re getting punched. They’re getting taunted.”
She isn’t the only mother taking action against schools for failing to prevent extreme bullying.
- ‘Bullying: Words Can Kill’ 48 Hours Special Addresses School Bullying
- Father Says He’d Do It Again Who Threatened Daughter’s Bullies
- Texas Mother Allegedly Forced 6-Year-Old Daughter To Tape Group Sex Act
- San Clemente high school bomb threat: school evacuated after note claims explosives planted
- Sanja Petrovic, Serbia Mother, Claims Son And Nephew Are Human Magnets
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.