Facebook’s stock has fallen nearly 45 percent since it first sold public shares to investors at $38. It was one of the most anticipated IPOs, but investors have been questioning its ability to keep increasing its revenue.
A regulatory document filed Thursday with the Securities and Exchange Commission shows that Hastings bought nearly 48,000 shares on Wednesday at $21.03 each. Facebook Inc.’s stock closed that day at $20.72.
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings’ stock options cut 50% after bad year
- Netflix hit with class action suit over stock plunge
- Marianne Oleson Accused Of Selling Fake Facebook Stock
- Meg Whitman Receives HP Stock Options Valued At $16.1 Million
- Facebook’s First Earning Report Is Respectable: $1.18 Billion Quarterly Revenue, 955 Million Total Users