Huntsman replaced Ethan Eilon — who reportedly had no previous experience working in New Hampshire — with Sarah Crawford Stewart, who worked in the state as Deputy Campaign Manager for John McCain in 2008. More recently, she was working on Tim Pawlenty’s political operation until the former Minnesota governor dropped out of the presidential race.
Huntsman also offered a subtle jab at Texas Gov. Rick Perry, his Republican opponent and someone he later called a friend. Huntsman said he brought only his wife to the packed event, instead of a large entourage or the Texas Rangers, a reference to Perry’s security detail.
- Jon Huntsman Aand The Republican Dilemma
- U.S. Republican Perry labels Washington ‘a seedy place’
- Rick Perry Headlining Fundraiser Only For Virginia Republican Party
- John…A civility pledge Is Commendable, However You Won
- New For Gallup Poll: Democrats Begin Campaign Season With Generic Ballot Lead
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.