Sanchez pleaded guilty in March to one count of uploading a copyrighted work being prepared for commercial distribution. Prosecutors say he admitted uploading a “workprint” copy of the 2009 film about one month before it was released in theaters, then publicizing the upload on two websites.
- 14 Year Old Mexican Hitman Sentenced To 3 Years In Prison
- Ex-Galleon Trader Zvi Goffer Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison
- Seattle man sentenced for Microsoft embezzlement
- Judge Sentenced to 28 years in prison for “kids for cash” scheme
- Edgar Jimenez Lugo, 14-Year-Old Hitman, Sentenced By Mexican Judge To 3 Years Imprisonment
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.