The school system was sued last year by the American Civil Liberties Union on behalf of Ariana Iacono (eye-uh-KOHN’-oh). The student said she wore a small nose stud as a reflection of her religious beliefs. The school suspended her, saying such jewelry violated the dress code.
- Lawsuit: Civil-Liberties Groups Sue Southwest Virginia School Board For Posting Ten Commandments
- Fourth CPS school votes to break from union, approve longer day
- Boy Grows Hair Long For Cancer Victims, Gets Suspended
- Pami Gibbs,Arrested For Allegedly Punching School Principal
- Lawsuit:First Graders Handcuffed At Chicago School, Told They Were Going To Prison
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.