Per the report, the argument escalated when a 29-year-old Oklahoma Sooners fan pulled a knife outand attacked a 22-year-old Texas Longhorns fan.
According to the police report, the altercation happened just before midnight on Monday and thevictim sustained a cut to his wrist. KNES reported that the Sooners fan suffered stab wounds on his stomach and both are in stable condition at the hospital.
Fights between college football fans are seen far too often recently. Last year, about 40 USC and UCLA fans brawled before a football game, leaving two with stab wounds and two police officers with minor injuries.
In September, a group of college students fought in the stands during a University of Miami football game against Florida A&M.
- NYC football star killed in parking lot moments after graduation
- Oklahoma Will Start At No. 1 In USA TODAY Preseason Poll
- Legendary National football league defender Bubba Cruz dies at 66
- La Russa Said Heckling Went Too Far In Milwaukee
- Fans Congregated for Harry Porter Premiere
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.