NEW YORK — The 21-year-old daughter of actor Al Pacino has been arrested on a drunken driving charge in New York City.
Police say Julie Pacino was stopped at a traffic checkpoint on West Houston (HOW’-ston) Street in Manhattan at 1:05 a.m. Saturday.
Police say Pacino’s blood-alcohol level was over the legal limit for driving. Her exact blood-alcohol level was not immediately available.
Pacino is being held at the Manhattan Detention Complex pending arraignment. No information on an attorney was immediately available.
Julie Pacino is Al Pacino’s daughter with acting coach Jan Tarrant. An agent for the actor didn’t immediately return an email seeking comment.
- Hines Ward DUI: Steelers Star Arrested On Drunk Driving Charge
- A veteran police detective and her 18-year-old daughter were stabbed to death and her son arrested
- Messages offer mother, daughter hope among carnage
- Man arrested after break-in at Letterman show theater
- Spider-Man’ Villain Rhys Ifans Arrested
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.