Fans of “Parks & Recreation” waited a long time to find out who would play Tammy 1, Ron Swanson’s frightening ex-wife, and to see what kind of damage she could inflict on him. The season premiere did not disappoint, but this week’s episode saw Tammy 1 do her worst by getting Ron to shave his mustache.
And the manipulation didn’t stop there. When Tammy tells Ron he’s being audited by the IRS, he gives her full control of his life, including his attitude, clothing and, yes, facial hair. In the snippet below, Ron enters the Parks & Rec office a new (albeit disturbing) man, wearing a polo shirt, making corny office jokes and freaking out his entire staff.
- Parks and Recreation Gets Patricia Clarkson as ‘Tammy 1′
- News For Patricia Clarkson Joins ‘Parks
- Parks And Recreation _ Andy’s Pearls Of Wisdom
- Most Deadly National Parks Of America
- Best Eats At America’s National Parks
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.