Someone’s turning over a new leaf: Notorious Crisco-lover and Food Network star Paula Deen first announced that she had Type 2 Diabetes in late January — something that was shocking only when it was simultaneously disclosed that she’d be the face of a diabetes drug. (It was also a move that cost Deen her longtime publicist, Nancy Assuncao, who walked out in disagreement with the endorsement.)
Now the 65-year-old Deen is forgoing indulgent recipes like these to champion something else entirely: eating healthily. She’s telling the world that she’s dropped two pant sizes after adopting a more health-conscious diet that includes 30 minutes of walking a day and cutting her portions by half.
- Paula Deen Tells Anthony Bourdain, “Get a Life”
- ‘I’ve been doing Bikram yoga and eating healthier’: Bikini girl Paris Hilton discloses her summer time diet secrets
- Bad For You: Diet soda may be making you fat
- Dukan Diet: Bad breath, constipation and sex appeal?
- Ryan Gosling’s Workout Ethics And Diet While Filming ‘Only God Forgives’
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.