(Reuters) – eBay Inc’s PayPal unit, which allows consumers to pay for goods online, is running a trial of in-store payments with Home Depot, one of the largest retailers in the U.S., a spokesman said on Friday.
- PayPal sues Google Inc. for using misappropriated trade secrets of its Mobile Payment Business
- Home Depot Founder Knocks Obama’s Business Adviser, Says
- PayPal Announced More Than 150 new jobs For People Financial Support
- Hackers Group Calls For Mass Boycott Of PayPal
- Thom Tillis, North Carolina House Speaker, Calls To ‘Divide And Conquer,’ Drug Test Welfare Recipients
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.