For this coming Spring, Reese was inspired by “a land of pure delight.”
“A feminine yet relaxed mood is achieved through the juxtaposition of romance and sport, comfort and flattery. Subtle hues of khaki and blush mixed with pastel shades of waterfall, misty blue and aqua tears gradually intensify to deep saturated tones and neon brights, making a bold splash for the transition into summer. A drapey culotte jumpsuit in waterfall, complimented with drawstring waist and seductive neckline details, pairs with a lemon zest hat and printed platform sandals to embody the relaxed mood of the season,” says Reese.
Two days before her September 11 presentation–between begging factories for her final samples– Reese will be dancing the night away at her second annual Dance-A-Thon in celebration of Fashion’s Night Out. So, if you’re in the New York City area, make sure to stop by the Tracy Reese flagship store and boogie down in the name of fashion. We’ve got our dancing shoes ready!
- Marchesa Will Reportedly Stage a Runway Show This Season
- Reese Witherspoon In LA Wearing Pink Floral Dress And Sandals
- Kathy Hochul House Debt Debate Previews Democrats’ 2012 Strategy
- Reese Witherspoon Catches A Wave
- Christine Lagarde’s Proudly Parisian Fashion
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.