That’s certainly bad news — but what happened next is what has people calling the mild-mannered officer a “Real-life Robocop” and a “Supercop.”
Just moments after being struck by the car and launched into the air, Pascoe managed to get up, chase down the driver and stop him with a taser,according to The Associated Press.
He recounted the incident, which occurred on July 3 and was caught by a police camera, in a video posted by ITN News (video available below).
“I remember thinking, ‘This is going to be close,’” Pascoe says in the video. “And then all of a sudden, all I remember is I’m in the air, looking down at the tarmac ground, and thinking, ‘Oh dear, this hasn’t turned out the way it was planned.”
We’d sure say so.
- Tragic police officer lay trapped in burning patrol car after crash then frantic call for help
- Alex Trebek Injured Chasing Burglary Suspect
- Suspect convicted for murder of N.Y. boy
- FIRST VIDEO OF POLICE ARRESTING VICTIM: Kelly Thomas’ Officer-Involved Death Was Videotaped; Councilman Calls For Release to Public
- Suspect in Norway Attacks Wanted Muslims Out Of Europe
Category: U.S. News
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.