The prince, a British Army captain, will start his training at the Naval Air Facility at El Centro, California where he will fly Apache helicopters in the desert near the Mexican border. The facility hosts allied troops throughout the year because its hot, dusty conditions replicate Afghanistan’s harsh environment and the clear weather allows for constant flying.
Harry is among 20 students in the British Army participating in the training that ends at an Air Force station in Gila Bend, Arizona where they will fire missiles, rockets and cannons from the Apache helicopters.
- Prince Harry To Get Advanced Apache Training In U.S.
- Prince Harry Falls Into Pool While Dancing, Tosses Back Double Vodkas And Whisky At Croatian Club
- Now Lets See Prince Harry Dons Double Denim
- NATO helicopter crashes in east Afghanistan
- In Afghanistan,Scott Brown takes National Guard Training
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.