HuffPost Style favorite Princess Mary picked a paisley-printed sheath, husband Prince Frederik went for the unbuttoned dad look and their children Princess Isabella, Prince Christian and twins Princess Josephine and Prince Vincent all went matchy-matchy in white and blue.
The rest of the mishpacha color-coordinated accordingly, with Queen Margrethe’s red belt complementing Prince Consort Henrik’s striped shirt.
- Mid-air pose before crashing into the pool: Summer posers caught mid-air in new photography craze
- Topless: Will Smith looks in great shape on luxury family holiday to Hawaii
- Finally: Controversial Princess Diana Documentary to be Released to Theaters
- Kitten Survives Washer Cycle
- Kate Middleton Repeats DVF Dress For Zara Phillips’ Pre-Wedding Ceremony
Category: Crazy/ Weird/ Funny
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.