“Real Housewives of New York” alumni Alex McCord and husband Simon van Kempen were repeatedly taunted by their Upper East Side cast mates for “slumming it” in the city’s biggest borough. Now the couple are calling the show a ”train wreck” and a “faux reality show” — and attempting to make a buck off their much-discussed location.
According to an email obtained by the New York Post, the couple are shopping around a new reality TV show that sounds curiously like their old Bravo one, mixed in with a little of TLC’s “Nine by Design”: parents and children and brownstone Brooklyn are all involved. Ramona, Sonja and Countess Luann are not.
As for Alex and Simon’s alleged devastation and their last-ditch efforts to rejoin the Manhattan girls for Season 5? The couple leaves with these sweet parting words: “While we were sad to lose the dollars … we weren’t sad to be off that particular show.”
- ‘Real Housewife’ Kyle Richards says cheating once deserves a ‘free pass’
- Alex Trebek Injured Chasing Burglary Suspect
- Alex Rodriguez Bought A New Place In Miami For $24 Million
- Alex Morgan and Hope Solo Attend Entourage Premiere
- Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Russell Armstrong Found Dead Of Apparent Suicide
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.