Bravo’s original “Housewives” show, “The Real Housewives of Orange County,” is back and one of the show’s stars, Gretchen Rossi, takes full responsibility, along with now-boyfriend Slade Smiley, for helping to start the franchise epidemic.
“Yes, it’s like an STD,” Slade told me on the set of my HDNet talk show “Naughty But Nice.” “I think the success is based on how they are cast, because it is an inside look into the lives of these very rich, yet dysfunctional people.”
“At the end of the day, it’s because we are real people,” she said about why the Bravo-network franchise is so popular. “We are going through divorces, we are going through relationships, we have children and I think people can relate to them.”
- ‘Jerseylicious’ Star Alexa Prisco Blasts New Jersey ‘Housewives’
- Husband Of ‘Real Housewives’ Star Taylor Armstrong Found Dead
- Revamped “Real Housewives” to go ahead after suicide
- ‘Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Recasting Camille Grammer?
- Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Russell Armstrong Found Dead Of Apparent Suicide
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.