Following the success of her first collaboration with the label, they decided to go forth and launch a newAutumn/Winter range for 2011 – all playful smock dresses, classic coats and ankle boots. (Essentially, the staples of Alexa’s wardrobe.)
Held at the swanky Chateau Marmont – and co-hosted by InStyle magazine – the launch party boasted guests such as Kate Bosworth, Amanda Seyfried and Elle Fanning, who all turned out to check out the latest batch of Chung-tastic clobber.
- Alexa Chung’s New Madewell Collection, Sneak Peek
- SEEING DOUBLE:ALEXA CHUNG VS. TWIGGY
- Jessica Simpson To Launch Diamond Jewellery Collection
- Coleen Rooney Launches New Littlewoods Collection
- Kate Bosworth Hits Deauville Film Festival In Two Adorable Dresses
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.