In short, they say he’s way off the mark, and they take a swipe at his personal history.
Here’s the full statement, which minces no words:
Mr. Blodget is making “exaggerated and unwarranted claims,” which is what the SEC stated publicly when he was permanently banned from the securities industry in 2003.The sovereign exposure is off by a factor of 10.
The commercial real estate figures are off by a factor of four.
The mortgage analysis was provided by a hedge fund that has acknowledged it will benefit if our stock price declines.
- Bank of America layoffs are the latest as an industry shrinks
- Bank Of America Hit With New Countrywide Lawsuit
- Union Bank May Face Class-Action Suit From
- European Central Bank buys euro14.3 billion in bonds
- European Central Bank confers on Italia crisis
Category: Business/ Economy
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.