The latest supermodel to hit the silver screen? Runway beauty Gemma Ward, who has just signed onto the cast of Baz Luhrmann’s “The Great Gatsby.” It’s a great fit for the Aussie model: coincidentally, the 1920s New York-set project is, for reasons unknown, filming down under.
Though her character has not yet been confirmed, the New York Observer notes that the most prominent female part up for grabs is Catherine, Myrtle Wilson’s sister. Carey Mulligan already has dibs on Daisy Buchanan.
- Hines Ward DUI: Steelers Star Arrested On Drunk Driving Charge
- ‘Transformers’ delivered the biggest opening weekend domestically so far this year
- Report:Herman Cain: Impeaching Obama Would Be ‘a Great Thing’
- Report;Iris Apfel, 90, To Star In Albert Maysles Documentary
- Johnny Depps Swipe of Pirates Profits
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.