Schmeisser’s Meats and Sausage not only provided the brat, which weighed more than 40 pounds, but the company also took great pains to ensure the provenance of the meat by telling the crowd that the name of the pig whose innards supplied the casing was named “Chic.”
The big-ass bratwurst needed a bun sturdy enough to hold it all. Highland Bakery supplied a bun that measured 50 feet long and required 35 pounds of dough. The bakery, which brought it to the event in a 53-foot trailer truck, says it was the longest bun they have ever baked.
Additionally, four-inch sections were sold to raise $1,000 for a Mercy Home for Boys and Girls, a charity that provides full-time residential, aftercare and mentoring programs for more than 700 young men and women every year.
- UMass Welcomes Students With World Record Stir-fry
- Saudi Restaurant Marmar Fines Diners For Not Finishing Plates
- In A Restaurant Eating Too Much?Complain to the Chef
- Bratwurst Attack: Tajuana Banks Throws Sausage, Billed With Assault
- Joey Chestnut, World Eating Champ
Category: Crazy/ Weird/ Funny
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.