Return of the derriere: Another wedding, another dress, but this time Pippa makes a fashion faux-pas
Ignoring the old adage ‘weddings and green should never be seen’ was not Pippa’s only fashion fault, however, as she also wore cross-strapped suede high-heels – and the aristocratic set consider heels unsightly at weddings. Only kitten-heeled shoes are deemed acceptable in the country.
A source said: ‘The Middleton family were placed on the top table to “preserve their privacy”, but there were whispers that this privilege had been requested rather than granted because Carole is not really that close to the couple.’
Last week she attended the wedding of friends Rose Laing and Jake French, in Perthshire; in June she accompanied her sister to the wedding of amateur jockey Sam Waley-Cohen and Bella Ballin; and in February she went to the wedding of Patrick Valentine and Lady Katie Percy, the sister of Prince William’s friend George Percy.
- Lindsay Lohan Copies Pippa Middleton at kim Kardashian Wedding
- TLC Airs “Crazy About Pippa”
- A Look Back At A Year Of Style:Pippa Middleton’s Birthday
- Pippa Middleton Shows Off Tan, Toned Legs in Two Short Dresses
- Kylie Minogue And Pippa Middleton’s Matching Macs:Fashion Face
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.