“For us to take a snapshot in time and to say that what is going on in the country today, the climate change that is going on is man’s fault and we need to jeopardize America’s economy, I’m a skeptic about that,” Perry told a man in Derry, N.H., Friday night who pressed him about his position on climate change. “I’m not afraid to say I’m a skeptic about that.”
Perry backed up his position again Saturday morning at another town hall in Hampton, N.H. “Where are you getting your science” that fossil fuels don’t contribute to global warming, an audience member asked Perry, according to Patch.com.
“I think we’re seeing almost weekly, or even daily, scientists that are coming forward and questioning the original idea that man-made global warming is what is causing the climate to change,” the Texas governor said in August during another swing through New Hampshire.
- Rick Perry campaign: Obama criticism on climate change ‘outrageous’
- Jon Huntsman: Rick Perry ‘out of the mainstream’ on evolution, climate science
- Republican Presidential Candidates Debate Science, Climate Change, Evolution
- Jon Huntsman Says Rick Perry “Out Of The Mainstream” On Science
- Bobby Jindal to endorse Rick Perry for president in 2012
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.