The songstress goes sexy mod (with lashes that would make Twiggy proud) in her latest video. “You Da One” is less story-based than her previous hit and is certainly angling at a throwback aesthetic; shot partially in black and white, it features a whole lot of graphic text, a 60s-inspired dress, over-sized playing cards and, yes, crouch-grabbing.
- Rihanna Gets Raunchy In Her New Music Video
- Rihanna Shoots New Music Video in Bandana Bra
- Video Premiere: Nicki Minaj’s ‘Fly’ Ft. Rihanna
- Topless Rihanna shocks Northern Irish farmer
- Report:Rihanna Shows Her Curves in Sexy Swimsuit
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.