An acoustic balladeer, Pattinson has played a number of live shows since rising to fame in the Stephanie Meyer book adaptations. He even played a song on the “Twilight” soundtrack, and has a number of friends in different bands. Now, according to Us Weekly, Pattinson will be recording his own album.
In an interview last year with Collider, Pattinson said, “I can’t really seem to run the two things [acting and music] at the same time. I don’t understand people who can do a music career and acting at the same time. Seems like such a different part of your brain. I’ve been trying to write some stuff, a lot of my friends have been approached about making their first albums now, and it’s pissing me off a little bit. I think at the end of the year, I think I have a few months off and I might try to do it then, I also might try to write something.”
- OMG! Robert Pattinson Debuts Crazy, Half-Shaved Haircut
- Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart On EW Cover
- Daniel Radcliffe: ‘Fame Has Hit Robert Pattinson Harder’
- Robert Pattinson ‘Water For Elephants’ Sex Scene ‘Disgusting, Disappointing’
- Detroit’s struggles inspire creative spark for Flogging Molly on latest album
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.