At least one celebrity was in for a rude surprise on New Year’s Eve when they were denied entrance to a posh party in Miami. The New York Post reports that Rosie O’Donnell’s party plans for the night turned disastrous when she was turned away from Sean “Diddy” Comb’s Ciroc bash by bouncers at the door when the television host showed up with an entourage of six people — despite being invited by the man himself.
While the typically outspoken O’Donnell remained mum about the scenario on her Twitter, Diddy’s reps say the hip hop mogul was “completely unaware” of the incident and feels “terrible” about it. O’Donnell, who recently became engaged to girlfriend Michelle Rounds, had mentioned the Diddy party on her Twitter page earlier in the evening but made no mention about where the actual counting-down took place.
- ARE JENNIFER LOPEZ AND DIDDY BACK TOGETHER?
- 17-year-old boy ‘killed parents with a hammer’ as they ‘wouldn’t let him throw a party’
- Cut, Cap And Balance Act: Senate Votes Against Tea Party-Backed
- Kim Kardashian The Party Crasher
- German Insurance Company: Threw Sex Party For Salesmen
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.