O’Neal pleaded guilty to two felony charges of driving under the influence and possession of a firearm by a felon. He was on probation for a 2007 when the crash occurred in August. Prosecutors say he tested positive for several drugs at the time.
- 14 Year Old Mexican Hitman Sentenced To 3 Years In Prison
- Judge Sentenced to 28 years in prison for “kids for cash” scheme
- Rod Blagojevich Could Get 30 Years To Life In Prison, Sources Say
- New Yorker sentenced to 1 year in prison for ‘X-Men’ piracy
- Sophie Lancaster killer Ryan Herbert posts Facebook photos of his cushy prison life
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.